Important Note for 15-16 - Contact information changes to Missing/Received documents:
Check the signature page of your document for the correct mailing address, email or fax number to send in your documents.
2015-2016 FAFSA will be available starting January 1, 2015 for students planning enrollment for Summer 2015/Fall 2015/Winter 2016. File early to qualify for any available state aid!
Message from the Office of Student Financial Services:
Payment information is also available on your Financial Agreement and on My Siena. Check the information below to determine your semester balance or estimated refund information.
Paying for College
My Account Balances Use this option to view charges and posted financial aid after the semester has started. Click open the semester to view actual account posting information and pending financial aid. (Refer to our Calendar section for aid posting dates)
Course and Fee Use this option to view estimated charges and finalized financial aid before the semester starts. Generate a copy of the account billing, in .pdf format.
CASHNet/ePayments Use CASHNet to make online payments and set up payment plans. (see screen for complete description)
Loan Instructions : http://www.sienaheights.edu/FinancialAid/StudentLoanInformation.aspx
Important Account Information:
Commuter Students:If you are being charged room and board please follow the link to submit the housing exemption form to Residence Life. https://mysiena.sienaheights.edu/ICS/Departments_and_Offices/Residence_Life/Residency_Requirement.jnz
- First time Siena students: Remember to complete the three steps necessary to finalize any student loans. http://financialaid.sienaheights.edu/
- Check My Siena for the most up to date information.Go to the section Paying for College to view
- Make sure to select the current academic year 15-16
- Financial Aid Summary - the most up to date Financial Aid Award
- Missing or Received Documents – If you have not received an award for 15-16 yet check here
- Make sure to check your account balance prior to open registration periods. See the HOLD instructions located in our forms section to help determine if you are financially cleared to register. Students may need academic clearance from your advisor to complete registration. If you have a financial hold you should still keep any scheduled advising appointments.