CASHNet complies with all applicable federal, state, and banking regulations and is secured through VeriSign. It is compliant with both FERPA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley requirements. However, students should still use caution and follow these guidelines when using MySiena and CASHNet:
- Set up a separate user ID and password for parents or other authorized users;
- Authorized users should login only with their own user ID and password and should not use the student's ID and password;
- Do not share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- Do not leave your user ID or password where others can see it;
- Do not leave your computer logged into CASHNet or MySiena when you are not using it;
- Do not allow anyone to watch you log into or use MySiena or CASHNet.